- Enjoy meeting people?
- Have a few free hours during the week?
- Have a genuine interest in helping and supporting many
charitable and voluntary organisations, their clients and
- Have a good telephone manner?
- Have good organisational skills?
- Have high levels of inter-personal skills?
- Have the ability to deal with vulnerable people with care,
compassion and discretion?
If you have the above qualities then you might want to consider
being a volunteer receptionist at Stricklandgate House, The Centre
for Voluntary Organisations in the centre of Kendal.
For more information please contact us at Stricklandgate House.
Telephone 01539-742600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org